The Amitec group of companies has presence in defence, petrochemical and education sectors. The defence systems division offers 4G LTE pico base-stations, disaster management systems, IMSI catchers, Surveillance Radars, SDR & C4i systems etc. The petrochemical unit trades in bulk fertilizers like Urea, Potash etc from CIS & Middle Eastern countries. The group company Amitec Electronics Ltd. is one of premier manufacturers of Educational training systems and Test & Measurement equipment.
The didactic product line includes Software Defined Radio Lab, Microstrip Lab, Mobile Communication Lab, Advanced Wireless Lab, MIMO, RADAR Lab, Antenna Lab, Radar Cross Section Lab, Satellite Communication Lab, Microwave Waveguide Bench, Transmission Line trainers, EMI-EMC etc. Test and Measurement equipment include Vector Signal Generator, Vector Signal Analyzer, Microwave Power Meters, Network Analyzers and Spectrum Analyzers.
Guided by the mission “to innovate technology”, the company has design and manufacturing experience of over 20 years. By exporting to over 40 countries such as USA, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Egypt, Finland, Poland, Greece, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, New Zealand, Brunei among others and having installations at thousands of education and defence institutes, the company has set a new benchmark in designing innovative products and executing after sales services across the globe.
We have developed a deep knowledge of RF-microwave, analog, digital and mixed-signal technology, from the device level to the design and assembly of complete subsystems. We believe that the combination of our proprietary designs, and our broad in-house engineering, assembly, and test capabilities provides us with a competitive advantage and enables us to deliver high performance, high value products to our customers.
The company has offices in New Delhi, India & Hong Kong and resellers in most countries. All our products are designed and developed in house and tested for quality in our well equipped laboratories. Since frequency is axis that makes the world go around-all the products have model numbers describing their maximum frequency of operation for mnemonic.
Countries Exported To
All Amitec Products are CE, UL, FCC compliant and work on 100-240V, 50-60Hz standard wall outlets worldwide.
Mobile, SDR, Wireless & Digital Communication
- 4G Mobile Communication Lab MCL04
- 2.5G Mobile Communication Lab MCL02
- 0.4-4 GHz Software Defined Radio Lab SDR04
- 0.4-4 GHz MIMO Development Lab MIM04
- 0.4-4 GHz Cognitive Radio Lab CRL04
- Analog & Digital Communication Lab ADC04
- Vector Signal Generator & Analyser VCL04
- Wireless Sensor Networking Lab WSN04
- Wireless Local Area Networking Lab WNL06
- Routing Switching Security Networking Lab LAN01
Antenna, Positioner & Transmission Line
- 5G Ready 0.04-12.4 GHz RF & Microwave Antenna Lab MAT12
- 4G Ready 0.04-4.4 GHz Antenna Training Lab ATS04
- 8.2-12.4 GHz Microwave Antenna Training Lab ATS12
- RF & Microwave Antennas
- 4.4 GHz Transmission Line Training Lab TLT04
- Far Field Antenna Measurement System AMS20
- 5 Axis MATLAB Antenna Positioner System DAP20
- 1-18 GHz Dual Ridge Horn Antenna DRH20
Microwave, Microstrip, Power Meter & Signal Generator
- 4G Ready 0.04-4 GHz MIC Training Lab MIC04
- 4G Ready Microwave Integrated Circuit Components
- X Band Microwave Waveguide Lab MWL10
- X Band Microwave Waveguide Lab MWL10 Base
- X Band Microwave Waveguide Components
- X Band Microwave Propagation Training Lab MPT10
- 26.5 GHz Microwave Power Meter MPM26
- 0.04-12.4 GHz Microwave Signal Generator MSG12
- Software Defined Radio Lab SDR04
- 2.5G Mobile Communication Lab MCL02
- Vector Communication Lab VCL04
- Analog Digital Communication Lab ADC04
- 4G LTE Mobile Communication Lab MCL04
- Completes MATLAB Interface for SDR04
- IITD sets up 2 Nos. SDR Lab SDR04
- Amitec delivers Antenna Training Lab ATS04 & Transmission Line Training Lab TLT04 to Armed forces of Norway
- University of Lisbon sets up 8 Nos. Microwave Lab MWL10
- Wadia College Pune sets up Center of Excellence for SDR.
Amitec reserves the right to make changes without further notice to any products herein to improve reliability, function or design. Amitec does not assume any liability arising out of the application or use of any product or circuit described herein; neither does it convey any license under its patent rights of others.
Amitec’s general policy does not recommend the use of its products in life support or aircraft applications wherein a failure or malfunction of the product may directly threaten life or injury. According to Amitec’s terms and conditions of sales, the user of Amitec’s products in life support or aircraft applications assumes all risks of such use and indemnifies Amitec against all damages.
©2015 by Amitec, All Rights Reserved